SCORE-15 App: Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Family Therapy & Systemic Research Centre
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- First name
- Age as of the first SCORE session
- Gender (if provided)
- Ethnicity (if provided)
- Education achieved
- Responses to the SCORE-15 questionnaire
How we get the personal information and why we have it
All the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you, in order to enable your therapist to easily collate and view your responses to the SCORE-15 questionnaire.
We use the information that you have given us in order:
- To enable your therapist to access, analyse, collate and store your responses to the questionnaire.
- To enable your therapist to feed back and discuss with you each family member’s responses as a helpful part of the therapy process.
Your therapist may attach these responses to your clinical notes at the organisation where they work; you can ask them about this.
How we process the personal information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is:
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
We are a small not-for-profit organisation and will not sell our data to anyone else.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored by Microsoft Azure data centres in the UK. (Note that many NHS Trusts also use Microsoft Azure to host their applications, and patient data).
All data is kept within the UK.
We will keep your SCORE responses indefinitely unless you ask us to delete them.
Your therapist may choose to attach a copy of your SCORE responses to your clinical notes, you can ask them about how this is stored in accordance with their organisation’s data protection policies.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk